F series manifold swap question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Hey guys, im here trying to get this accord runnin, and i figure the easiest way to do it is going to be put the stock f22 manifold onto this f23a, and just wire vtec in later. i just need to get it running for work, but i am having harness issues.

Basicly i just want to use the stock ecu and harness to get this running without a huge hassle. So i was wondering if i can swap intakes between the two, to keep it simple. Thanks.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Mar 22 2005, 12:31 PM
Hey guys, im here trying to get this accord runnin, and i figure the easiest way to do it is going to be put the stock f22 manifold onto this f23a, and just wire vtec in later. i just need to get it running for work, but i am having harness issues.

Basicly i just want to use the stock ecu and harness to get this running without a huge hassle. So i was wondering if i can swap intakes between the two, to keep it simple. Thanks.
[post=477050]Quoted post[/post]​

subscription

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Mar 22 2005, 10:31 AM

[post=477050]Quoted post[/post]​

*Don't Help The Scammer.*

Back