SC F/T 1991 Integra 5spd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SLOWdelawareEG

my cars go fast
1991 Integra RS
217,000 on body
118,000 on B18A swap
Megan Racing Coilovers
R.S. Akimoto Intake(K&N filter)
B&M Short Shifter(New in box, not installed)

Exterior: 7/10
Interior: 9/10
Engine: 8/10

My main reason for selling this car is pure, gut wrenching boredom. I never liked the body lines or the interiors of the DA integras--they just bore me! With the exception of the seats, i HATE the interior. I want another EG (mine was stolen). Basically, im looking for an EF hatchback w/ a swap or a clean EG coupe or hatch. Must be 5spd and reliable. I'll settle for a stock setup, i just want out of this chassis ASAP!(hell, i'd gladly rock another DC--screw DA's. Im open to ANY offers, so let me know. If you like DA tegs, heres your chance!

Last edited:
what kind of exhaust is on it? and would u throw money in on a trade for an ef with an ls in it?

stock exhaust. the ONLY way id throw $ on top is if the EF was cleaner, which is unlikely(post a pic or two??). kinda just looking for a straight up trade............thanks tho

man that looks like a nice clean DA! the perfect kind to build a monster out of....

if you were local i would consider a trade if you put $$ on top... i love my b20vtec DC but i miss my DAs! GL with sale :D

thanks. its definitely super clean and reliable, im just fiending for another hatchy:D

god damn clean teg love it do you still have it and what is your lowest cash price?

hey man u live in de i am really interested what kind of cash u looking for this? i am in newark i need to come see it so pm me and give me ur phone number my name is sean

kbblogo_72_84.gif
KELLEY BLUE BOOK VALUES
Find Your Used Car Value
kbbtable_topleft.gif
kbbtable_top.gif
kbbtable_topright.gif
kbbtable_left.gif
kbb_value_title_PP.gif
Print This Page
Delaware - 02/02/2009 1991 Acura Integra RS Hatchback 2D
Engine: 4-Cyl. 1.8 Liter
Drive: FWD
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Mileage: 217,000
Equipment:
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Moon Roof
Premium Wheels

kbb_value_heading_PP.gif

$1,705
kbb_value_cell_bottom.gif
kbb_value_cell_top.gif
ac_kbb_logo_header.gif
ac_kbb_links_header.gif
Get a FREE record summary!

How do I find my VIN?
kbb_value_cell_top.gif
kbb_abtl_logo_header.gif

kbb_links_header.gif
»Free New Car Quote»Find a Car Like This»Auto Finance Quote»Auto Insurance Quote»Get a Free VIN Check »Get Another Blue Book® Value
Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean Title History and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.
clear.gif
clear.gif

Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

i would like to say more like 1750 bluebook value

Back