F/T 90 honda crx w/ b16a1 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adaml2nv

1990 honda crx hf, 175,000 on body, 40,000 on motor
clean title, primer black, no rust
very nice car- this car is pretty well knowen here in milwaukee wisconsin :)

mods:

Z3 fenders
jdm amber corners
94 integra gsr rims
kyb 4 way adjustable sturts all around
lowered on coilovers
front camber kit
5 inch monster tach
skunk 2 short shifter with skunk 2 shift knob
black si seats
si door panels ( with crx on it)
pilot racing stearing wheel
panasonic flip down cd player
M/A audio speakers all around
already wired for subs
full interior
jdm b16a1 motor
s1 b16a1 tranny
mugen pr-3 chiped ecu 4500 vetc, no rev limit
cluchmaster stage one clutch
heavy duty presher plate
cold air intank with AEM bypass valve
dc 4-2-1 one piece header
tenzo-R rear section
custom 2 1/4 piping header back no cat, no resanoter
civic type R cams
very sensitive car alarm
very fast all work done by BEEYOND ENGINEERING
13.7 1/4 mile on nitto drags with parshel gut
want to trade for:
92 - 95 hatch plus $2500
96 - 99 civic hatch straght trade
94 - 99 acura integra ls or gsr perfer gsr straght trade
or ????????????????

adaml2nv@hotmail.com

hay got any pics..my buddy is looking for one....are you only looking for trade or will you sell? im in chicago give me a holar!

i'll take some pics this week, i don't have me camera right now .

umm i perfer a trade but if the price is right i'll sell

i got a turbo 92 si hatch that i will be willing to trade i have pics and i would like to see some of yours...i am in chicago...lets make a deal...give me a call at 847-456-7553 my name is Dan and you can call me at any hour of the day or night i will take the call.

dancomer18@hotmail.com

my car has a greddy turbo kit, with DSM BOV, starion front mount, ZC single cam motor with new water pump, full 3 inch exhaust, tenzo R seats, short shifter, 17" ROH wheels with pilot sports and continetals on the rear, it has a candy color paint that needs to be redone, there is the normal rust in the rear wheel wells but not bad, it has a black fiberglass hood, halo lights, amber corners, no a/c and heat is on a toggle switch b/c a/c controls were taken out to put in guages, boost guage, and oil pressure guage, front and rear strut tower bars, tokico shocks and struts, and ground control coil overs, energy suspension bushings (not all put in, but comes with all of them) kenwood CD player, polk audio 6.5's all round, 4 point harness in the drivers seat. cracked sunroof but works, 181K on the body and 13K on the motor..it is a JDM motor...i can get them all day long...give me a call at 847-456-7553 at anytime you want....i live in chicago and i can ship anymotor for 175

hey man i'll give you a call tommorrow sometime ok
and from the pictures in the gallery section they look your seats pink?
what kind of tranny? and problems, etc

thanks.

it is the SI trans and the seats are a faded red...they are white and red which is close to pink....but the car runs great...so let me know and call me at 847-456-7553

wasap ya'll.this is my first time here,i was wondering if anyone from chicago or around chicago has a motor for my 90 crx.i would prefer dohc v-tec

Back