F/T 93 civic dx hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxricer88

I have a 93 civic hatchback up for trades, it is basically all stock except for a short ram i have in it. No rust and has around 240K+ miles on it and the car is primered and winshield has crack in it. I am wanting to trade for a 91 crx si or something stock or lightly modified.

it also has 2 12" baja's in the trunk with 2 sony xplod's in the front with a sony xplod cd player that won't come with the car but can with good enough offer

Last edited:
trade

i have a 91 integra with stock obdo swap ls tranny dropped on tokicko blues runnin in great condition 5 speed

I have a 93 civic hatchback up for trades, it is basically all stock except for a short ram i have in it. No rust and has around 240K+ miles on it and the car is primered and winshield has crack in it. I am wanting to trade for a 91 crx si or something stock or lightly modified.

it also has 2 12" baja's in the trunk with 2 sony xplod's in the front with a sony xplod cd player that won't come with the car but can with good enough offer

I have a 90 crx si no engine ready for a swap, full coil over suspension and drilled and slotted rotars yellow in color

do you have any pictures of it? and an engine that could go in it?

i can take some when i get home, and I can get an engine for it and put it in, I have a ls vtec a b16a2 and a b18c, I can also get a ZC

i got a 90 crx HF...jdm b16a n LOTS of after market stuff, wing west kit n all the other go0diez. but tranny is blown though.

Back