1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f/t f/s 93 ford ranger xlt 2wd 3.0v6 low miles great condition

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by singlesecondef, Mar 12, 2008.

1. singlesecondef

singlesecondef New Member

just as the title says. its a 1993 ford ranger xlt automatic with over drive, p/s ac and heat are excellent good gas miliage. the truck had 63k miles on it i just recently replace the guage cluster because the gas guage broke so i bought a brand new one that now has a lil over 2000 miles on it . the truck is ford blue with small pin stripes down the side there is a few small dents nothing to crazy. motor runs to perfection just did a full tune up with new fuel filter new plugs. new wires new air filter new cap and rotor. and interior is in ok shape for it being a truck. it has been well maintained oil changed every 2500 miles very clean evertime. im looking to trade for a 92 or higher coupe 5 speed with stock motor most likey im looking for a DD and the trucks blue book value goes for a lil under 3500 but im willing to trade for something of lesser value because i hate trucks if u want pics email me at aszello@AIM.COM i dont get on here much so that would be an eaiser way to reach me or call me at 304 820 9764. clean title in hand already signed.
Draft saved Draft deleted