f/t f/s 93 ford ranger xlt 2wd 3.0v6 low miles great condition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

singlesecondef

just as the title says. its a 1993 ford ranger xlt automatic with over drive, p/s ac and heat are excellent good gas miliage. the truck had 63k miles on it i just recently replace the guage cluster because the gas guage broke so i bought a brand new one that now has a lil over 2000 miles on it . the truck is ford blue with small pin stripes down the side there is a few small dents nothing to crazy. motor runs to perfection just did a full tune up with new fuel filter new plugs. new wires new air filter new cap and rotor. and interior is in ok shape for it being a truck. it has been well maintained oil changed every 2500 miles very clean evertime. im looking to trade for a 92 or higher coupe 5 speed with stock motor most likey im looking for a DD and the trucks blue book value goes for a lil under 3500 but im willing to trade for something of lesser value because i hate trucks if u want pics email me at aszello@AIM.COM i dont get on here much so that would be an eaiser way to reach me or call me at 304 820 9764. clean title in hand already signed.

Back