f/t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

ive got a d15z1 sohc vtec-e engine and transmission and also a 92-95 buddy club hatch back body kit, and am willin to trade either for a vafc....i'll give the body kit or the engine strait up for the vafc

Where are you again? I might just take you up on that offer... for the VAFC vs the engine/transmission.

What's the condition of the engine?

dublin georgia, 31021...130k miles...didnt burn any oil, ran perfect, idled perfect, no grinds in transmission, seemed to have a good clutch...i have all the mounts but i just have to find them, i kept all the parts when i did the swap...although i do not have shift linkage or an ecu..ill see if i can get u a picture

Damn, no ECU. Get a picture if you can! I really only want the engine too.

bump....my damn ls/vtec is givin me problems, the head stud holes were stripped when i got the block so i tried helicoils and they didnt work so now im tryin to fabricate some new studs and if that dont work, im gonna have a b18a1 fully built, eagle rods, golden eagle sleeves, ross 9.3:1 compression pistons, type-r crank...a b17a1 complete swap, plus the d15 plus the body kit, i'll trade all th at for a gsr complete swap or type-r swap(preferrably)(ill give some cash for that too), the block is totally worth it if it can be fixed, i've got 2600 dollars in it, so if this stud fabrication doesnt work i'll let yall know all that crap is for trade, but until then, the d15z1 and body kit are still up for trade for vafc or i'll sell them 300 d15z1 complete swap and 150 for the body kit...thanks

Back