f the police..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[silverchild] told you so, na-na-na-na-na-na [/silverchild]

wise words I once heard from a military trainer "How do you expect someone to know they're wrong if you aren't willing to tell them"

...hmmm.

Who said that just because he was put on leave, did not mean that there was an admission of guilt but rather it was standard procedure?

...oh thats right, the logical and rational guy. :D

HOT SPRINGS, Ark. (July 3) - A police officer who appeared to choke a skateboarder in a video posted online has been cleared of any wrongdoing by an internal review board.

The Hot Springs Police Department Internal Affairs Board found the use of force was within the police department's policy on non-deadly force and recommended "no changes to this policy." The decision was released Monday.

Officer Joey Williams stopped a group of skateboarders June 21 on a downtown city sidewalk. Skateboarding is banned in the area.

The video shows Williams apparently choking one of the skateboarders after forcing him to the ground, then later chasing and wrestling two others while holding them in a headlock.

"This was a minimal force issue," Police Chief Bobby Southard told The Sentinel-Record. "He didn't resort to anything above hand control techniques and handcuffing."

Southard said Williams, who had been put on administrative leave, will return to bike patrol downtown Thursday. Six skateboarders - two adults and four juveniles - have court dates pending.

fuck the police? fuck the fucking punks who were skateboarding in a banned area. K thanks.

all i hear is "blah, blah, blah.. my moms a dirty slut" :ph34r:

What's really sad is that anyone actually give a fuck about this shit. The cop should have pepper sprayed them, and then the gang of skaters should have crushed his skull with the trucks of their boards. Cruisers pull up, a molatov cocktail explodes on the hood, Cop pops out blazin down punks with his 12 gauge til he gets shanked from behind with a nail file by the chick that got choked. Air support is called in to napalm the whole area...

Now THAT would deserve this kind of media attention.
Every day it's "gang wars claim 5 innocent lives" or "12 dead US soldiers in Iraq" but all we ever hear about is these fucking stupid poseur skaters who think that they're above authority because their parents never taught them proper respect VS. some asshole bicycle cop who thinks that his job is actually important and thinks that he is making a positive contribution to society by keeping skaters off the sidewalks. Then a bunch of asshats get on the internet to voice their worthless opinions and argue over who's right and who's wrong. FUCK THIS FUCKING STUPID IGNORANT WORTHLESS SHIT NEWS STORY RIGHT UP ITS ASS! I just wanna kill KILL KILL!! AAHAAAAAHAHAAAHA!!!!

What's really sad is that anyone actually give a fuck about this shit. The cop should have pepper sprayed them, and then the gang of skaters should have crushed his skull with the trucks of their boards. Cruisers pull up, a molatov cocktail explodes on the hood, Cop pops out blazin down punks with his 12 gauge til he gets shanked from behind with a nail file by the chick that got choked. Air support is called in to napalm the whole area...

Now THAT would deserve this kind of media attention.
Every day it's "gang wars claim 5 innocent lives" or "12 dead US soldiers in Iraq" but all we ever hear about is these fucking stupid poseur skaters who think that they're above authority because their parents never taught them proper respect VS. some asshole bicycle cop who thinks that his job is actually important and thinks that he is making a positive contribution to society by keeping skaters off the sidewalks. Then a bunch of asshats get on the internet to voice their worthless opinions and argue over who's right and who's wrong. FUCK THIS FUCKING STUPID IGNORANT WORTHLESS SHIT NEWS STORY RIGHT UP ITS ASS! I just wanna kill KILL KILL!! AAHAAAAAHAHAAAHA!!!!

Best post in this thread so far...

Yup, the only attention I ever gave this was that people would actually claim the cop was overstepping his boundaries. We literally live in a country that's went from suspects being innocent until proven guilty to a society where the arresting officer is guilty until proven innocent and the criminal is a victim.

sad

Back