F- WATERFEST raceway park (englishtown.nj)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

daGSRhatchNEPA

I love my Honda
> what i would like to do is have a meet in the NORTHEAST and roll out to burn these Dubs<

Basically after visiting www.racewaypark.com and viewing their schedule for Saturday July 18th & 19th they are having Vw day for 2 days.....
but they only have honda/acura day for 1 day in August 15th!!

>Keep the thread let me know> LETS DO IT!:mad:

I think there's only one honda day because too many cars get stolen if they have it for 2 days in a row.

The honda crowd is pathetic these days.

Maybe they didn't want to have to deal with a bunch of Honda drivers saying VW's suck.....

I live ten minutes from there. A shop around the corner from me has one of the fastest VWs that runs there. I'd much rather go to a VW day there than Honda day. VW guys are respectful.

Actually the guy that owns that shop installed my exhaust summer 04. I talked with him forever about Hondas. Guy is really knowledgeable. I told him I had something in the works and within 2 questions knew I was swapping the head(even though I never actually did). Why does a VW guy know about VTEC? Just because it's not his thing, he can still appreciate it.

first of all there are a LOT more VW people out there than honda people... i know people in their 50s that still tweak and tune VWs... most honda "tuners" are younger... and like said above "VW guys are respectful."... most of the VW people i have met are quite nice (even when they find out i have a honda)... they will go out of their way to talk to anyone, they will go out of their way to help people... overall just good people... honda people tend to rude and just sit around giving eachother dirty looks and conspiring to steal eachothers shit... even as a honda owner who has never owned a VW i would still rather go to a VW meet than a honda meet...

Well I will prolly be going just because I haven't seen a track all winter but I'm really don't think I'm going to be " rolling out and burning some dubs" cause frankly I don't know what that means.

You wouldnt be happy with all the little kids that cruise around in VWs around me that are all lowered on springs and thats it. They all ask me how "I made my Honda so low!?" And I live like a half hour away from Englishtown, which has Honda day I think once a month? I could be wrong.

too slow

:eek:
its not about being disrespectful its about opening owners of VW's to go buy honda... thats if they cant catch him on the track!:huh:

Last i checked this was hondaswap not mitsubishi swap or vw swap or teenager swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back