F- WATERFEST raceway park (englishtown.nj)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah come on up, if your antique makes it :)

Id like to see pics of this 70 trim GSR monster you speak of.

i'll run you with my DIY turbo setup
lets dance froggy
i'll put you in the wall
:ph34r:

your slow... your also the reason why honda swap sucks now!

Well B is responsible for making this site even exist for you to post things like this on. He also made it so we can all laugh and poke fun of your stupidity. I wanna point out a few things.

1) The only thing that comes out of Allentown PA is Meth heads
2) There is nothing fast out there and if there is its a turbo snapper.
3) Your car has altezza's. End Of Story.

6.jpg

> what i would like to do is have a meet in the NORTHEAST and roll out to burn these Dubs<

Basically after visiting www.racewaypark.com and viewing their schedule for Saturday July 18th & 19th they are having Vw day for 2 days.....
but they only have honda/acura day for 1 day in August 15th!!

>Keep the thread let me know> LETS DO IT!:mad:

Honda-tech is --> that way. :ph34r:

daGSRhatchNEPA your argument = fail.

Seriously, they only have one Honda day because of guys like you. Life is not based on Fast and the Furious my friend. Perhaps one day you will learn to see past the make on of a stupid car and meet some interesting people. If you where a buisness owner would you want to deal with a bunch of 16 year olds rocking their econo box talking trash? Plus, do you know how expensive it is to allow a bunch of random people run on a track? Ive done the research, you should be greatful that they even open their track to regular people. The insurance premiums are insane. Why? Because a bunch of 16 year olds that think they are the next Mario Andretti because they are driving a tigh7 sw3t whip son!!! You gotta front it right? Keep on rockin buddy.

Point of order, their 17 year old ass clowns in NJ. As a matter of fact, at 17 in NJ you have a provisional license. Wonder if that matters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back