F0cking w0w!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im with the others on this one

id rather build a car

so is this how smart people fuck with stupid people? you guys really need to get drunk or do some drugs. :lol:

i just make people feel bad for breathing if i think they're stupid.

like....when someone talks to me about 'it's difficult to get video on a ps3'. That's cause 'you're doing it wrong. you need to use xvid and have partitions turned on' and blah blah blah.

oh, and xbmc ftw.

i use ps3 media server for my ps3 in the bedroom and xbmc on the 1st gen xbox in the living room. xbmc doesnt need converting, it DESPERATELY needs hardware rendering though. blacks are just giant bricks of grey and its hella frustrating.

lmao. E's gonna start swinging the ban stick if these gaming posts dont stop making their way into unrelated threads! AND they're both Mods?

fuckin engineers :p

:D

so is this how smart people fuck with stupid people? you guys really need to get drunk or do some drugs. :lol:

We tried- no drugs, but alcohol had a funny way of never being enough to get drunk... got drunk once, didn't like it- and it was a LOT of alcohol. Never did it again, never care to.

oh, and xbmc ftw.

:werd:

But why put video on the PS3?

i use ps3 media server for my ps3 in the bedroom and xbmc on the 1st gen xbox in the living room. xbmc doesnt need converting, it DESPERATELY needs hardware rendering though. blacks are just giant bricks of grey and its hella frustrating.

Eh, just put a dedicated HTPC on every TV. :lol:

motherfucker...... again?!?!?

:rant:

:lmao:

lmao. E's gonna start swinging the ban stick if these gaming posts dont stop making their way into unrelated threads! AND they're both Mods?

Nah, my ban stick trumps E's ban stick. :calban:

Maybe I need to make E a banmoticon too. :thumbsup:

Would it be a penguin bending over the (Fail) post in question? Or Bruce Campbell shooting a Ban shotgun??

Last edited:
Back