F20 vs. k20A2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
This is the s2000 site so I know there is gonna be bias. What do you think would win the F20 which if im not mistaken is the s2000 motor or the k20a2 which is the rsx type s motor. Just looking for an opinion. Post back!!!

and there are 2 types of f20 there is the s2000 motor and the accord motor

Im trying to decide what would win in a race and im talking about the s2000 motor which I think is the F20B. That im not totally sure about. If its not my bad!

well it was a 8th mile track thats all we have down here but it was about i would say around 2 cars

Was it stock for stock? Do you think it would change on a quarter track and what if you were to put both motors into the indentical car with identical drivers? Is it a matter of weight or power?

yea almost stock the s2000 was stock the rsx was intake and fart can lol,, and yea i think it would have changed the longer the race the s2000 is just a beast top end

Sweet! just curious. I didnt really have specs on the f20b so i couldnt compare them myself. Appreciate it man.

Back