F20A motor specs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarbonEX

F20A motor, need some advice!

I recently got some shitty mech work on my 92 accord ex. h22a got blown, ordered new h22 and ended up getting gyped. agian. i received an f20A aftermarket engine, 30k on it runs golden, but dont seem to have the power of my old h22. any ideas on what the sohc puts out powerwise vs the h22a? I've been looking through posts and it says they are worthless unless its the dohc model. I would like to swap it back out for another engine, but dont know if i could sell the f20 thats in it now, and what dohc engines would still fit the h22's wiring harness. any help would be awesome.

Last edited:
i'm not sure which f20a style it is, the block doesnt have the last number. Either way its between 130 and 150 hp. thanks for the link dude.

i'm not sure which f20a style it is, the block doesnt have the last number. Either way its between 130 and 150 hp. thanks for the link dude.

If it doesn't have a fifth digit then it's a JDM engine. A lot of them don't. Is it a single-cam or a dual-cam?

Its just a single. bought it out of some motor-import company out of michigan. recieved it with 35k, souned like they imported from japan.

Back