f20a parts help plz?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accord92lx

i need help finding f20a engine parts like wiring harness and power steering pump,alternator,any 1 give me a gd site where i can buy parts for this engine help would be greatly appreciated thanx!

i need help finding f20a engine parts like wiring harness and power steering pump,alternator,any 1 give me a gd site where i can buy parts for this engine help would be greatly appreciated thanx!

F20A...that's a single-cam non-VTEC, right? Your best bet would probably be to buy OEM parts for a USDM F22 motor that uses the same OBD setup as your F20A.

no its a dohc non vtec....any help with that or no?

Ah, ok. In that case, the closest match for parts is probably going to be the H23A, it's the 92-96 Prelude Si motor.

And I'm reading this from a book right now (Honda Engine Swaps by Aaron Bonk), and that's what it recommends for both electrical and mechanical parts. Just figured I'd let you know that I'm not just pulling stuff out of my ass here... :D

ok so i can use the power steering pump and everything from the h23a then thanx for the help do you think i can use the h23a forged pistons for the engine 2?thanx for all your help!!

Something like a power steering pump would probably work, yeah. Honestly I'm not sure about the pistons, so I don't want to tell you wrong, sorry.

Anybody else know?

do you think i can use the power steering pump from the f22 engine? the stock engine?And do you now where i can get a engine harness for this engine?

honestly use H22 parts.... cus pretty much the only difference between the H22a and the F20b is that the F20b has more aggressive cams.... so anything that fits cosmetically on the H22a will indeed work for the H22a....

also FYI there is a F20b available in a SOHC Vtec.... came in the 98-01 Accords

honestly use H22 parts.... cus pretty much the only difference between the H22a and the F20b is that the F20b has more aggressive cams.... so anything that fits cosmetically on the H22a will indeed work for the H22a....

also FYI there is a F20b available in a SOHC Vtec.... came in the 98-01 Accords

Uh, he said it's a non-VTEC motor. Dual cams, but no VTEC. In that case the H23 would probably be a better match for parts, wouldn't you say?

Uh, he said it's a non-VTEC motor. Dual cams, but no VTEC. In that case the H23 would probably be a better match for parts, wouldn't you say?

your right... after i just looked at his first post it states F22a... not F22b ooops my bad lol....

either way...... all the F and H series motors are are all the same casting block.....and if all he is after is nothing internaly of the block, wiring harness and power steering pump etc etc..... he should be ok

Back