1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F20a parts

Discussion in 'Accord' started by accord92lx, Jan 2, 2008.

1. accord92lx

accord92lx New Member

I'm looking for a wiring harness for an f20A dohc non-vtec if you know where i can get one or something that will work with the engine let me know. Thanks.

2. Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck JDMDecals.com guru

i dont see why you couldnt just use a F22 or H23 wiring harness.... all the F and H series motors use the same harness, i mean unless its a Vtec model there still isnt much difference

3. accord92lx

accord92lx New Member

it isnt the vtec model...are you sure it will work?if i use the old f22's harness well i cant exactly cuz that was a sohc and the new 1 is a dohc rite?

4. Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck JDMDecals.com guru

SOHC and DOHC have nothing to do with the harness..... the only difference is that you wont have to hook the vtec cylinoid

iam using a F22 wiring harnes on my H22, i just need to run a jumper wire for the vtec cylinoid.....

the F20 is basically a stroked H22.....

5. accord92lx

accord92lx New Member

ok so the harness will work my engine isnt a vtec so i shouldnt have a problem i juss wanted to be sure before we pull the engine out of the car now lol...thanx for your help..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted