f20a swap h22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ukaccord92

hi guyz , h22a in a 4 gen accord cb3 2.0i obd1 need some input on this ive done the swap but i facing some serious problems dont get me wrong the swap was excellent but im have running problems it aint rolling right, im haveing alot of spluttereing mind you i havent connected the iab nor the bypass valve my engine before didnt carry a air booster valve .. now hesitating ,black smoke somtimes i smell oil throught the vents , it mostly pops and judder below 2000rpm and while driving it would jerk and the revs needle falls below and thern rises

i did the same swap on a uk prelude and im sure all the valves were there (obviousely except the vtec stuff). there was one that was located on the bulkhead, rather than on the engine (as in the case of the h22). cant remember what one off hand but ill see if i wrote it down anywhere....

ps. i had to get the timing adjusted once i finished as it was idleing pretty rough.

Originally posted by tab@Feb 13 2005, 02:27 AM
do you have a check engine light on?

If so, pull the codes.
[post=460218]Quoted post[/post]​

i have done but not sure what it reads
its along blink and short more like two blinks
imo ,but im taking it to the dealers in the morning
with my wallet held tight :(

Back