F20A4 hybrid with H23 parts!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you dinorun you Lude? what's the power gain? is it much faster than stock F20A4? I'm having same engine and thinking 'bout doing something to this vegetable. DOHC head is a good option as it's not hard to find H23 head cheap
No, I didn't run dyno. Power gain you can see in the video above, also low and mid range improved a bit. Much nicer to drive it daily :)

and what about the pictures of the project? I would apreciate a step by step, im just waiting for some parts to arrive and i don't have much experience.

hello,

i am sandman85 from holland.
i own a bb6 prelude 2.0i from '98. currentley i am doing some modifications on my prelude,only there is one thing i can't find in holland and that is a intake manifold for this car. i've looked for a h22a intake, but experienced tuners say it doesn't fit on the car. how doyou people do it in germany.

kind regards.

hello,

i am sandman85 from holland.
i own a bb6 prelude 2.0i from '98. currentley i am doing some modifications on my prelude,only there is one thing i can't find in holland and that is a intake manifold for this car. i've looked for a h22a intake, but experienced tuners say it doesn't fit on the car. how doyou people do it in germany.

kind regards.

I don't know if we're going to be much help to you honestly. This thread is from 2010, so most of the people posting in it aren't around anymore. Personally I have no idea where you could find a manifold in Holland. Sorry... :shrug2:

I have already p14 ECU(from H23 engine), with stock F20A4 engine, ecu get the power more on high RPM! ^_^

And YES, H23 head fit on F20 block, with small corrections! :fireman2:

Soon, I build Hybrid, then I make photo DIY for you all folks! :happydance:

HI am new hire are you talking about the F20 OR The f20A4 ,,???

Back