F20B into eh2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92F20Bhatch

well just thought i would post up my swapped civic since this is what the website is about...

first off i got the car with the F20B in it, changed pistons to stock f22a pistons for lower compression, snapped a timing belt, sold all the turbo shit to buy a new F20B and swap it in.
here is the turbo motor with a blown head!
Picture014.jpg

the motor is out
Picture018.jpg

new motor awating to go in!
Picture016.jpg

couple goodies i picked up for the new motor!
Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture.jpg

here is the final product with the motor in!
Picture003-2.jpg

i was very pleased with the way it turned out. we got it all buttoned up and took it to get tuned at IMW in carlisle, PA and she made 178whp, 135tq! not bad for a stock motor with bolt ons.

i also have a nitrous kit i was going to throw a 50 shot wet setup on it here but another turbo build has begun on the old F20B so we will see what the new year brings us... i hope you like it and all comments are appreciated!

looks good... :thumbsup:

how bout some more info... like what are the "goodies"

looks good... :thumbsup:

how bout some more info... like what are the "goodies"

Mod list is the following, not much right now...
aem hybrid intake for h22 into eg
hytec replica header
lsdmotorsport clutch rated for 385tq
hasport axles for h-series into eg chassis
bisimoto heat shielding intake gasket
ebay 2.5" exhaust

looking into building the head with cams, springs, retainers. and putting the nitrous kit on and hoping for around 250-270on spray

Looks nice, what year/model did you buy for the axles?
they are hasports h-series into eg chassis...

Nice swap btw, this question is for 92f20bhatch, i read that you mentioned you put f22a pistons into your f20b? what all did you have to change if any? or did everything line right up? i have been looking into doing this with my f20b due to i blew a hole in my #2 piston. i cant find any solid info if the wrist pin height was the same or even work. Thanks

Back