F20B swap in 97 honda accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dirtysheets

Will an H series clutch and fly wheel work on a F20B motor? Will the H22 distributor work on the F20B?

it, should yes, but dont hold me against it, as long as all the parts are obd2, and the motor is obd. the F20B is a h22a engine but they made it a 2 litre so honda could race it in the 2.0 division because the h22a did not qualify due to the 2.2litre, if i am correct, but to answer your question it should fit

Well nice quote off of Wikipedia anyone could have searched and known the f20b was created to run in the 2 liter class but anyways, I know this reply come months later but if you have anymore f20b questions just pm me...the f22,f23,h22,h23 all use the same clutch,pressure plate, and flywheel...all the h22 parts will fit your f20b except the piston and rods...just so you know if you have an auto version of the f20b you got screwed because it's not rated at 200hp the manual version has h22 type s cams and throttle body to produce that extra little bit of horse power to put in at that 200hp mark. But to answer your question, which I'm sure you already figured out, YES the h22 clutch system WILL work

And yes the dizzy will work too, depending on what h22 you're running because the f20b is obd2b I little wiring will get you fixed up it's cake work

Back