f22 block h22 head???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this place is very helpful i really appreciate the info and the help and hope im not making a complete fool of my self asking this questions

If you dont try to come on a forum and act like you know it all you will get far :) Realize you're coming to a forum for certain cars and the people that are regulars know their shit, you are NOT going to fool them. I'm not pointing this at you per say, just you as in the general public.

when deceiding on what you want to do as far as head swap or not , it depends on what your planning to do with the car , your saying to use it as a daily driver but a great tuned 250 hp beast, well then swap the h23 head and turbo it, turboauto has a turbo for sell, like 1200 or something , and i have everything you need for the head swap, for 300 + shipping , bolt it all on and get a 250 hp , turboauto has tuned chips.

when deceiding on what you want to do as far as head swap or not , it depends on what your planning to do with the car , your saying to use it as a daily driver but a great tuned 250 hp beast, well then swap the h23 head and turbo it, turboauto has a turbo for sell, like 1200 or something , and i have everything you need for the head swap, for 300 + shipping , bolt it all on and get a 250 hp , turboauto has tuned chips.
What are you asking for the turbo shipped to 64801 MO?

Back