f22 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

f22rex

hey i was on here before i regestered and saw a guy who put an f22 in a 4th gen hatch i was hopin to get some info on that swap i want to put the same motor in my 89 crx simply cause i have an f22 motor trans harness ecu sittin in my garage. i was thinkin about completely swapping the whole harness, any thoughts suggestions helpfull tips thanx guys

as long as it isnt the f-series from the s2000, the swap should be fairly straightforward and act just like an H22 swap. theres tons of info out there on H-Swaps in EF's.

quick search yielded this:
Explicit Speed Performance

also my buddy wanted to know if you could buy a honda performance crate engine he said he looked online and could find what he was looking for i know you can get chevy crate engines any web sites i should look at

you can buy performance blocks, and performance cylinder heads. but as far as i know, there arent any available pre-assembled honda performance engines.

If you have any luck with tips let me kno aswell becuase im goin to put my old CL F22b1 in a GSR body i just got a week ago an need all the help i can get

well some things came up need cash fast i have a crx shell for sale now for 400 ill post pics later but its completely stripped but rear quarters are almost perfect witch from my understandng is rare any one interested let me know thanks

Back