f22 dohc??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

almightyaccord

ok i have done a search and sorta got an answer but here are my questions. I will soon be buying a f22b DOHC that will be going into a 1992 accord 4dr ex(5 speed)and i just wanted to know what is the best ECU to use on that motor..... i dont really care about gas i just want to go fast. Also should i leave the setup of the ecu as obd1 or do the conversion to obd2. And my last question is can i swap a h22 head on to the f22b block? (just in case some day it pops up for a good price!!!)

The F22B is closest power wise to the H23. Your F22 ECU would work ok. That engine probably has a secondary butterfly. I would say the H23 ECU would run the engine with a little more power, except that the H23 has a knock sensor. Without a knock sensor, the H23 ECU would give you a CEL(check engine light) which in turn would retard your timing and kill a lot of power. I would try to get an F22B ECU, then look into other options.

This guys says he has one for 150 extra
Ebay Auction for F22B

no

and this thread is 3yrs old start a new one

Back