F22 H22 or legend v6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1bad96F22

what would it take to put an acura legend v6 in my 96 accord is this possible or just a headache compared to the F22 and H22 I saw a fellow on youtube with a twin turbo v6 I need pros and cons.The swap will be slow build to get everything the way i want it.but I want to make 300-400 Hp streetcar.

the just do a turbo f22 or put a h22a in there

F22 with H22 head.... approx. 9:2:1 so still plenty of potencial for boost...... still a cheap, reliable setup

thanks for the tip thinkin about going 20 over on the pistons on either f22 or h22 i need to build a bottom end that will stand up to anything I do to it.What internal parts would be the best.This is my first honda build I've done Nissans chevys ford pontiacs mazdas lookin for a new challenge

honestly i wouldnt punch but block out to much, you will be quite amazed with how much power you can push on that setup.....

only weekpoint would be the ring lands on the h22 head

till proper fuel management i wouldnt go to much over 10psi, FMU will work just fine

but you wanna go even further then its gonna be time for a really good tune and proper fuel component upgrades

but how far do you really wanna go? how much HP?

swap

300 - 400 horses when i put it together i'm doing evrything before i put it in.need suggestions on everything feul pistons cams everything trying to be cost effective if possible if not u gotta pay for what u want and u get what u pay for

only weekpoint would be the ring lands on the h22 head

wouldn't it be the pistons not the head?

F22 or f23, whichever if ont both have iron sleeves+ boost ftw. and an H22 head

biggest thing is to do your research.

wouldn't it be the pistons not the head?

F22 or f23, whichever if ont both have iron sleeves+ boost ftw. and an H22 head

biggest thing is to do your research.

my roomate runs 25lbs on this setup.... pistons have never had to much of an issue.... ring lands keep failing.....

only thing i would recommend tho is use some H23 connecting rods then if you really wanna splurge i dont see why buying pistons being a problem.....

i mean no matter what, say you dump 2500 into beefing up a F22 block and then building the H22 head.... i guarantee it will still be alot cheaper then building a MILD H22

ebay would indeed be your best place to find parts in all honesty, you will need....

H22a head
H22 intake manifold
H22 TB
P13 ECU (you can go with P72 but not needed)
Wiring Harness for Vtec Syln.

Back