F22 Sohc V-TEC Swap Into A 93 Civic HB

Which motor would you do with a limited budget?

• Civic SI= 160 h.p and 114 torque $3100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LS motor= 130 h.p and 120 torque $1000

• Type R= 197 h.p and 147 torque $5000

• H22= 200 h.p and 165 torque $3000

• F22= 150 h.p and 150 torque $

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
he also gave you props on it....i think him and i were bagging on you because you were clowing the other guy. hey at least we all have HONDAS and didnt buy a neon.

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 14 2003, 07:12 PM
yup yup.

INTERCOOLER!? i see it in one pic, *cough cough, PHOTOSHOP*
but i dont see a turbo in any of the underhood shots.

yeah dude i photoshopped a pic of an intercooler just to impress you

FYI, i had a turbo setup on my old motor, the intercooler is a 24x8x4 spearco intercooler. Im sitting here looking at it right now, i can get a buddies digi cam and take more pics of it if need be.

I also have pics of my old motor and turbo, want to see those too? :rolleyes:

vtecsir, just out of curiosity what is it about my car that you dont like, besides the bumper.

Like i said before, im about to pick up a t3/60-1 turbo from sr20 performance, .70 compressor and .63 turbine a/r. I already have the piping, bov, injectors and intercooler for my turbo setup. It should be boosted by this spring break.

Yeah i'd have liked to get a gsr motor too, but thats about 1500-2K more than what i paid for my ls.

Thats a lot of money that could go into my turbo system, and who wants to dispute that a ls/turbo will get beat by a stock gsr.

uhh, my del sol weighs right under 2300 lbs...thas what integras weigh???

right i have a bone stock civic , i want to set my car up right so im saving up some money. fyi i have had several nicely modded cars but when you dont live at home and go to 40hrs a week of school, its hard to have a nice car.
those tailights are better. the bumper i dont like , taillights , wing, wheels.

cars

95 civic hb
2000 prelude
96 ls integra 15.1 intake, header, exhaust.
91 si crx
89 si crx 15.3 1/4 intake, exhaust.

cant we all get along?

like i said before....we all have hondas..... couldve had a neon or something like that.

but then again, ive had problems on this board before "SOHCVTEC"
oh well, im not trying to get banned for basing on a kid that USED to have a turbo, but left his intercooler on his N/A motor.

your right vtec i didnt mean for this to go on like this i just didnt like the name calling and i guess thats what im doing too, wow that sounded like a brady boy.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jan 14 2003, 07:30 PM
right i have a bone stock civic , i want to set my car up right so im saving up some money. fyi i have had several nicely modded cars but when you dont live at home and go to 40hrs a week of school, its hard to have a nice car.
those tailights are better. the bumper i dont like , taillights , wing, wheels.

cars

95 civic hb
2000 prelude
96 ls integra 15.1 intake, header, exhaust.
91 si crx
89 si crx 15.3 1/4 intake, exhaust.

Yeah, it is hard to get money when you have 19 credit hours and dont have a job like me LOL

what wing do you prefer on the del sol? I personally dont like how they look without one, the one i have now is IMO one of the better ones they sell. I like the stock one, and the mugen one, thats about it.

Rims and tires are the next thing on my list, as soon as i get the turbo in. But some nice wheels and tires are gonna be 700+, thats the price of a badass turbo...hmm turbo or nice rims ;)

pic of my old motor and turbo

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 14 2003, 07:34 PM
cant we all get along?

like i said before....we all have hondas..... couldve had a neon or something like that.

but then again, ive had problems on this board before "SOHCVTEC"
oh well, im not trying to get banned for basing on a kid that USED to have a turbo, but left his intercooler on his N/A motor.

That pic with the intercooler was when i had the turbo installed, as soon as i sold the turbo kit the intercooler got removed too.

Yeah, it looks like we worked this out...thats always good!

BTW the only reason i started dissing the f22 guy is because he started talking shit about del sols...that kinda pisses me off. Funny thing is- as long as the del sol was produced it was the fastest USDM civic in VTEC trim

well my friend has a sol with an ls motor stock bumpers, stock chin spoiler, stock rear spoiler. te37 volks. looks sick. imo i like the stock look but that is just what i like. your car will be very fast when that turbo is setup. i lied my car isnt completely stock i have si chin spoiler, skunk2 coilovers and kyb shocks, si hubbys, ex cluster, its all setup but no money for motor. i have total respect for del sols. i live in orlando and im just real tired of where the scene has gone, gives hondas a bad name and you get the ricer shit from everyone.

Yeah, the ricer shit is getting kinda pointless cause all the domestic guys think just cause you drive a honda you are a ricer...rice is completely opinionated anyways (except in the extreme cases)

Extreme rice IMO

chrome dubs on small cars
chrome wipers
led washer nozzles
huge graphics
aluminum wings
altezza taillights
painted interiors
any cheap knock off part

everyone has some form of RICE on their car.
i got a JDM siR badge on my DX...even though im running a mini-me motor instead of B16... haha...it still waxs B16s left and right though.

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 14 2003, 07:53 PM
everyone has some form of RICE on their car.
i got a JDM siR badge on my DX...even though im running a mini-me motor instead of B16... haha...it still waxs B16s left and right though.

a mini me owns a b16 :huh:

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 15 2003, 03:42 AM
jesus.. this thread when waaaayyy off topic

Not doubt.

And as far as solreaver making nice with the vtec twins that's good and all,but you had no reason to.F22civichb asked a stupid question and deserved the answers he got.I've asked stupid questions and gotten much worse criticism.He's had this question answered before,and then shit on the people who tried to help.He has slandered delsol owners a few times and been warned about his attitude.So,on that note F22 I hope you buy your useless motor so you can finally learn something,because the way you act really makes me doubt you have ever had a car at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back