F22 SOHC vs F22 DOHC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol; wow ...well look like ull finish before i will, just bopught an h22 tranny so thatll set me back on my conversion then eventualy turbo, but itll all work out cuz when i go to do mine ill hit you up for pointers lol

yeah, hope ill get it done soon. my only problem is I dont have my own garage or cherry picker, so im runnin offa all my friends stuff. I've heard the h22 has a more desirable gear box. Is that why you got it or just convinient for you? I'd like to throw in a short throw kit. What do you think? If the H22 gearbox is better i might get that tranny for my swap.

the h22 deffinately has a better gear box, that and i couldnt find just a f22 trany, and this one i found was already drilled and tapped to fit my mounts, so im just hopin it work and i didnt get jipped... but yea to answer ur question the h22 tranny way surpasses the f22 trannny

Did they put F22s in the prelude? Found a prelude in a junkyard with 13000. Tranny is 300. I wanna snag that up, but idk if i'd be better off just paying more for the h22?

Don't have too many avid accord/prelude fans around here, so I think i'll let it slide for a little bit and see if i can get the H22 tranny. Let me know how it feels when you get it in. Getting kind of annoyed by the obsolitity of 4th gear. it's just a waste of time and gas.

Back