f22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

f22swap

sorry everone for that bull i still need help on this so for you got it let me no ok thak you a agin.. i will keep you pasted on everthing

I had it locked becuase people were being gay, dont take any offense. Like I said you'll need the hasport H series into EF mounts, the shifter cables, shifter thing from the accord. then wiring should be similar to that of an LS into the car, unless you use the VTEC version of the F22.

SpodaB1 do you have a link to the swap kit to put in the h series? I looked all over the hasport site and only found mount kits for h series in 92 and up civics. Maybe I missed something or looked in the wrong place but as far as I know hasport doesn't make this kit at the moment. If you can prove me wrong please do because I plan to swap an f series into my crx when I get the money for it.

I could have swore I saw them. Call hasport and see if they can make em for you. I dont know what to do. Im very sorry.

place racing or enjo makes a kit for this (can't remember which) but it's a weld in kit. I'm not sure about the quality of either of those companies or if they have a good reputation. I have herd stuff about hasport working on a kit to put an h series into a crx's and civics 88-91 but I haven't seen them anywhere. I don't think they are done with the design for the mounts yet which could be why we haven't found them

Place Racing is good, my friend shortbusrebel uses them in his B16 swapped 89HB. They are really stiff, and come in blue...

Back