F22 turbo manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Well, getting closer to that fateful day, I'm gathering information, and can't find too many turbo manifolds made for the F22. Heard something about the old Eclipse manifolds working, but I don't wanna be a "that looks kinda like it" mechanic. Where do I find one?

would you reccomend the standard oem-like style, or shoud i get the ramhorn ones? Afraid the ramhorn won't fit, but i'm a little nervous about ebay items that are cheap.

I'd go for the OEM-style ones. And yes, I definitely wouldn't go for the cheapest one. There's nothing wrong with buying decent-quality items on E-Bay, it just gets a bad rep for car parts because lots of cheap junk does get sold on E-Bay...

Ok, so just use common sense, and if it's too good to be true it isn't true. Got it. I'll check out the oem ones then. thanks man.

ok this is kinda of late to post on this thread but i got a 96 accord ex, and im peicing together my first turbo build. im getting a garret t25 t3/t4 .57 trim on intake and exhaust side. What manifolds can i use?

depends on how many bolt flange you got. probably four, so you should find the measurments between them and look for that on ebay.

Back