F22 Turbo Parts for sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

79Civic

<b>is now Color Coated</b>
Everything sold thank you!! you have helped my build progress!!

Last edited:
as far as i know, they will fit all hondas from waht ive been told... But might want to ask someone else.

SOB I wish I had money, I need the IC and injectors.

I did not know if you had grinded some of the rubber off of them... lol I guess that part is easily replaceable though. How much is shipping to 74337?

Last edited:
No i havnt grinded anything off them, They were just pulled, and put in a baggy for safe keeping, and were going to go into my build to run a basemap. but now i dont even wanna bother since they wont be big enough to get the numbers im looking for. So might as well just skip them all together lol.

$60 bucks shipped? my local junk yards they go from 75-125. I've also got some little box that came with them. i doubt it does any good for hondas, but ill throw it in too lol.

Last edited:
The little box is a injector resistor box. You need the box to run peak and hold injectors. Most Hondas are saturated type injectors so the box is usually necessary with those injectors. Good deal though. Bump.

intercooler now gone!

only the manifold left.

Back