F22b engine swap...what available?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RipperAccord

Hey guys i was just wondering what engines i could put in my 94 accord...im really new to the automotive world, planning on decking the whole car out...so im starting with the heart of it all....need new engine as mine has become obsulete...i cant get parts for it where i am...so wanting a high performance engine.

Ripper Accord.....

well atm budget is about 2-3k and as power well whats there?
skys the limit but on a 3 k budget, i would say if you going all motor just put a h22a in it, if you want turbo just put a stock motor back in it and turbo that

he he where i am turbo is illegal, its sux dick....umm yeah so h22a is the way to go ay? have you got a link to a site with one on there? and are parts for is hard to get?

thanks for that do you know of any site for body kits that ship world wide and are cheap
and do you know if anyone has made thier honda badge light up?

thanks for that do you know of any site for body kits that ship world wide and are cheap
and do you know if anyone has made thier honda badge light up?
no and no lol, back in the day though when all that stuff was the trend ebay had some light up honda emblems

just wondering coz ive made one with a switch, spose im just trying to get out there with them thats all....
sorry to bust your bubble but there was tons of those on ebay back in 1999

sorry it didnt come up....

H22A 92-95 Complete Change Over
Price: $ 2199.00 Plus shipping and handling.
Availability: In stock and ready to go.

- Motor
- Hydraulic Tranny
- ECU (P13)
- Axles with Half Shaft
- Shifter Cables
- Shifter Assembly
- Stock Motor Mounts *
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
- LSD Tranny (Optional +$300)

oh well ive got a 94
does that matter
lol 90+ means anything 1990 and newer you have a 1994 so it will be easy, all you need is the motor tranny and ecu, you dont need a complete change over

so should i go for this one?

H22A 92-95 Motor, Tranny, Computer
Price: $ 1899.00 Plus shipping and handling.
Availability: In stock and ready to go.

- Motor
- Hydraulic Tranny
- ECU (P13)
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors