f22b in 90 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brody_

hey there im thinking about getting a f22b and swaping it into my accord, im just curious to how much of a job it is gonna be?

i didnt think it would'nt
be, im looking at one on torontojdm.com but its an automatic, i was thinking i could just switch my tranny but then i thought maybe the ecu wouldnt work, this is what my friend said at least, and neaither of were sure about the odb or really what odb was.

Last edited:
i hope your not in a rush because i recommend you read a ton more before you spend a dime.

OBD = On Board Diagnostics. it has to do mainly with troubleshooting and emissions. and you really need to be worried about emissions (or not, if it's a track only car).

why F22B?

hmotorsonline.com is good as well.

the ecu is dependant on auto or manual. good lookin out. an auto F22B ecu is different than a manual F22B ecu. there's actually an extra on the early automatic accords, a tcu (transmission control unit), not necessary of course for manual.

what's the goals/purpose for the car?

if you want some more power, an H22 would also be easy to swap in.

yea i no the h22 is as easy and more power but i really dont have the money for that right now and my motor is kinda on its way out, so im looking for nice motor that can put out a bit of power and not so costly.

yea i no the h22 is as easy and more power but i really dont have the money for that right now and my motor is kinda on its way out, so im looking for nice motor that can put out a bit of power and not so costly.

Welcome to the broke dreamers club... I run the club :D

im looking for nice motor that can put out a bit of power and not so costly.

What you've said here is a contradiction. If you want an upgrade, then you need to throw down some bucks. If your budget is very limited, then you should probably just stick with another F22...

What you've said here is a contradiction. If you want an upgrade, then you need to throw down some bucks. If your budget is very limited, then you should probably just stick with another F22...

that was my original thought, and starting to think its the easyest way, id like to drop a h22 now, if i could i would. but i really dont have the money for it so i think i am just gonna find another f22 around me with less kms.

Back