f22b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont believe i know what u mean its off a 97 se and i dont think its vtec from what i read on the engine today was f22b2 and thats it i did not see vtec on the valve cover or anywhere else on the car

i know its not any kind of upgrade i just found a nice chrome one at a junk yard and liked it better than my crappy black one

every honda motor that has vtec is goin to say vtec on the valve cover if its the stock valve cover see

Actually that's NOT true. If you don't know what you're talking about, then no need to contribute to the discussion.

i know its not any kind of upgrade i just found a nice chrome one at a junk yard and liked it better than my crappy black one

I'm not sure if it will fit or not, but if it's cheap I'd go ahead and buy it. If it doesn't work you can always re-sell it.

Alright then which honda motor does not say vtec on the the cover, come on my buddy had a jdm d15 vtec and even that said vtec on the cover.

Actually that's NOT true. If you don't know what you're talking about, then no need to contribute to the discussion.

I'm not sure if it will fit or not, but if it's cheap I'd go ahead and buy it. If it doesn't work you can always re-sell it.

What i said was every VTEC motor that honda maid always says VTEC on the vavle cover, not every motor that they make.

My d16y8 motor that I pulled out of a 97 civic just said Honda on the valve cover. Want a pic?

Alright then which honda motor does not say vtec on the the cover, come on my buddy had a jdm d15 vtec and even that said vtec on the cover.

Oh my, your buddy's JDM motor even said vtec. First off do you even know where Honda originated? Second off, is every single motor out there a jdm d15? No. Learn your stuff before you argue with people.

And here. Here's a FS thread on here, where a d16y8 and other stuff is being sold, granted it's old, but none the less. Please tell me what it says on the valve cover says.
https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/fs-d16-turbo-kit-d16y8-58717/

Last edited:
What i said was every VTEC motor that honda maid always says VTEC on the vavle cover, not every motor that they make.
i know what you said, d16y8 d16y5 both vtec both dont have vtec on the vc

Off topic, but I've seen you're posts a lot, and it wasn't untill now that I realized what your avatar was haha. Very nice.

Back