f22b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ic
hey i posted a thread on port n polish but im going toask about it under this one for now u know ne where that is good and some what reasonable for port n polish

Alright how can you say that i dont know my shit my buddy bought a d15 vtec off of jr's autoparts, how the hell do i know were it came from and no its just not d15 that came out of japan and no i dont know were it originated from cause i dont give a shit, and if i did maybe i would fight about what valve cover comes with vtec on it and what not so fuck off.

Alright how can you say that i dont know my shit my buddy bought a d15 vtec off of jr's autoparts, how the hell do i know were it came from and no its just not d15 that came out of japan and no i dont know were it originated from cause i dont give a shit, and if i did maybe i would fight about what valve cover comes with vtec on it and what not so fuck off.
the bottom line is you was wrong that simple. some vtec motors have vtec vc some dont no big deal, just make sure you know something before you post and if you dont know then say your not sure

You don't know your shit. Thats how I say it. I think you need to fuck off. You said all vtec motors came with vtec on the valve cover. You were wrong. If it's a JDM motor, then it originated from Japan, hence JDM = Japanese Domestic Market. And if it didn't come out of Japan then it's not JDM. And the thing is, you were fighting earlier about what valve covers come on what motors, again saying that Honda made all vtec motors with a vtec valve cover. You were wrong. Don't try arguing with me because I love to argue and you'll end up hating your life because of an internet post. Chill the fuck out, go have a period or something.

To the OP: Sorry bud. I'm looking for some shops out there for you though :)

Last edited:
You don't know your shit. Thats how I say it. I think you need to fuck off. You said all vtec motors came with vtec on the valve cover. You were wrong. If it's a JDM motor, then it originated from Japan, hence JDM = Japanese Domestic Market. And if it didn't come out of Japan then it's not JDM. And the thing is, you were fighting earlier about what valve covers come on what motors, again saying that Honda made all vtec motors with a vtec valve cover. You were wrong. Don't try arguing with me because I love to argue and you'll end up hating your life because of an internet post. Chill the fuck out, go have a period or something.

To the OP: Sorry bud. I'm looking for some shops out there for you though :)

Nice pwnage! + rep for you

fd3sdude said:
Alright then which honda motor does not say vtec on the the cover, come on my buddy had a jdm d15 vtec and even that said vtec on the cover.

Like the others said, the D16Y5 and D16Y8 motors from the 96-00 Civics are both single-cam VTEC motors, but it only says "Honda" on the valve cover, no VTEC emblems.

If you don't know what you're talking about then there's really no need to contribute to a thread. You're just spreading misinformation and confusing other newbies looking for information.

Last edited:
daveholiday im from like an hr from pitt do u have any good recomendations for shops that do port n polish that way

i went to slowboy not to sure if i wanat to go to them they had my buddys car all outa tune and ive heard of the other one ill check it out thanks

Oh really? Wow, I've never heard anything bad about them. Oh well, I'm still lookin for the other places that I can't remember.

Back