f22b1 first build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94tuner

i have a 94 accord ex with f22b1 i have most all bolt-ons exhaust,intake,pulleys... i want to see bigger numbers without swapping my engine,swapping my head,or running boost. Any ideas where i should start with this build? Im not look for something crazy fast and that will break me. Probably somewhere north of 250whp. I would appreciate any ideas or advice. I have never done a build but i do know my way around an engine.

nitrous. that is the only way you will get there with bolt ons. you are going to need high compression pistons, rods, full port, custom cams, valvetrain, etc etc etc 250whp is a lofty goal even for h22's and the like without touching the bottom end.

i was looking into bisimoto stage II cams they said that it was a 17whp increase and would be ok to have stock internals what are your opionions on that? also ive never built an engine would i have to increase the size of pistons and rods i think mine are 85mm...not sure though? P.S how much will it take to get to this goal? Thanks for the help

Back