F22B1 into EG Chassis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordian

I have the Innovative swap mounts for an H/F series engine into a 92-95 Civic or a 94-01 Teg.

I am putting a F22b1 engine into a 95 EG.

All the mounts seem to be the correct design to fit the F22 in the bay aside from the driver's side engine mount. I have heard of others with this dilemma. The F22b1 engine side mount bracket has the vertical studs closer together than H series engines. The H series side mount brackets also appear to have both the studs placed the same distance from the engine whereas the F series has one stud closer than the other.

F22B1 Engine Side Mount Bracket:
f22b1sidemountbracket.th.jpg
Yfrog - f22b1sidemountbracketz
H23A1 and H22A1 Engine Side Mount Bracket:
h23a1andh22a1sidemountb.th.jpg
Yfrog - h23a1andh22a1sidemountb
F22A1 Engine Side Mount Bracket:
0pf22a1sidemountbracketj
Yfrog - f22a1sidemountbracket

What bracket am I looking for here? I am having trouble telling whether or not the side mount bracket from a H22/H23 with bolt onto my F22B block or not.

Side Mount Bracket

It looks like I need a 92-01 Prelude Engine Side Mount Bracket from a Prelude with the H22. Can anyone verify this? Anyone out there with the F22 in an EG?? I am assuming that the Innovative Driver's Side Mount is designed to mount to the H22 Side mount bracket and not the F22.

Back