f22b2, and d16y7 for sale also other parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well all parts listed above still for sale. I am more than willing to take offers or part the f22b2 out. If you need anything from that motor just ask chances are I have it.

All prices dropped to first offer plus shipping. You give me a price and its yours (seriously)

How much do you think it would cost to ship the motor to 32817? I keep on forgetting to ask my friend about it. GOD does he need it. I KNOW that his head is shot as EVERY plug is covered in oil. Granted he could just do his head gasket, but I'll be damned if the boy wouldn't benefit from an engine he could work on, replace every seal and put in on his own time.

bump. not in a hurry to sell but maybe some people need something I have. seriously any offers would be sick. As long as I make a little money over shipping I would be happy I need the room in my garage to start tearing into my Trans Am.

alright alright alright :) what would you ship the whole f22 to me for? 49006 is my zippy. hook me up I have cash in hand

man that is a heavy motor to ship its gonna cost quite a bit for shipping. Is there any particular part you are looking for or parts?

well I don't know why but ups.com is being a biotch when I tried to get a shipping quote. but how bout this...I will sell you the motor $50 plus shipping. You can find the cheapest shipping and let me know the company and I will use them to ship it to you. how does that sound? i guessed the weight at like 250 lbs. 32 inches long, 24 inches tall, and 27 inches wide.

Last edited:
full size spare from an 1982 ford bronco 2. any offer. local pick-up.
stock brake caliper 93 civic coupe. any offer. willing to ship.
stock air filter assembly 93 civic hatch, brand new filter. any offer. willing to ship.
power steering pump. 1980 trans am. any offer. willing to ship.
d16y7 exhaust manifold. crack between middle 2 runners. any offer. willing to ship.

Alright well, get at me tomorrow and let me know what you want to do. You can always break it down if need be

well what parts do you want man? I mean like I said ups is being a pain in my ass so you could find a shipping company you like and let me know?

how about the head(dont need intake or exhaust mani,vc, that front rad tube by the exhaust ports, none of the timing cover stuff). complete block. Dont need drivebelt accessories, you can throw in the mounts in case I break one or something. Alright can you get me a weight with that junk? And hey, did you take the head apart at all besides the valve cover?

I loosened two headbolts. I was planning on taking it off. But other than that no. you only want the head and block? forget the manifolds, distributor, alternator, and everything? I'll just send you all the mounts I have I think I have a couple motor mounts as well as some tranny mounts. How about $50 still? Also do you need the oil pan? I will make sure to clean up the block real nice for you. And in case you were wondering doesn't leak a drop of fluid.

Last edited:
ummm include the dizzy please :) and yes please do send the oil pan with it if thats not a problem. Let me know what I am looking at for a price. probably somewhere around 75 for shipping I am assuming, but let me know. you can dismantle the head from the block to keep it from having to be freighted if need be(cheaper).

:) the distributor. and hey, you said nothing was wrong with it when pulled right? What about upkeep? (new belts? Gaskets?) Either way I am buying it so no need to beat around the bush lol just wanting to know what shit I need to buy

Well if you want it it comes with a brand new timing belt not even opened. the valve cover gasket is toast and I don't know about the other gaskets. Like I said I never even took off the head. do you want the plug wires as well? and so you want, the head, the block, the oil pan, and the distributor? sweet less work. I will have the block stripped and weighed later tonight.

right, the complete block though(sensors n stuff). No, you can toss the wires, I just bought new ones :). and yeah if you arent going to need that new timing belt I was going to buy a new one. And yeah man just lmk what the deal is. Thanks bro

oh hey, does the block come with the flywheel? And is it an OE flywheel?

Last edited:
OEM flywheel and I will leave it on the block. Pretty much all I am taking off is the manifolds, draining the fluids, taking off the alternator, power steering, and a/c compressor. You said you didn't need the drivebelt accessories meaning the pulleys and such correct? and do you want me just to leave the timing cover on with the old timing belt?

yup thats right. If you want to leave the crank pulley and belt tensioner on thats cool. and yeah you can just leave the cover and the old belt on, not going to hurt anything.

Back