f22b2, and d16y7 for sale also other parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright its pretty much stripped I think I have a radiator hose to pull off. But I just realized last night I don't really have a way to weigh it. the bathroom scale I have was apparently broken and no body told me. So I can guesstimate the weight but I can't be sure. If I had to guess right now it is probably still pretty close to 150 lbs at least. i pulled off the alternator bracket, alternator, valve cover, motor mounts (will be seperately packaged), intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and wiring harness so it probably dropped around 45 lbs maybe a bit more...

sorry this reply took so long, we had a huge storm and everything was out of power...anyways...I had a B series block that weighed in at 135, so yeah that guesstimate should be pretty close.

remember that the f-series is 2.2 and it still has the head on it. do you want me to take that off and ship it seperate?

lol I know I know, just giving some kind of idea. If it is going to be cheaper to ship the head that way then yes for sure. Its coming off anyways to put a new head gasket on and get PnP'd.

no none of them are broken off. the only broken bolt on the whole motor was on the fuel rail.

they are still connected to the pistons so I would just sell them together. shoot me an offer. I don't have a base price for those.

or if your lookin to trade ill trade you my set of 18 inch motegis or a pair of 12" pioneer subs with amp for all your y7 parts

Is that utah? $50 plus shipping. Depending on the distance to Colorado I maybe willing to deliver the motor myself. As long as I get it out of my garage I will be happy. What city is that?

yeah its utah, and the city is clinton. I looked it up on google and it says its like a 7 hour drive. Maybe i could meet you somewhere or something. If you wanna do that i could be there with cash this weekend.

and also, does it still have all the parts or is it just the stripped block?
cause i need as much of it as possible.
But just let me know i need a motor within the next week and i have cash in hand and am willing to drive if i have to. But let me know as soon as possible.

i want to buy these parts:
d16y7 block
d16y7 pistons and rods
d16y7 oil pump
d16y7 oil pan (dented)
as long as the parts are good and the motor isnt blown i will give u money today call me 870 692 9519 to talk terms

Back