F22block/h22 head, in a 4th gen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

G22

Hey my name is javier and i wanted to know if u know if you whats the block to use with the h22 head. I have the f22a1 f22b1 and the f22b2 idk which one to use.

as far as i know about the f22b the 1 and 2 are the same block the number on this show vtec or not
b1 vtec
b2 non-vtec
id say do a partial side by side tear down id like to know too

whats up guys i just joined this forunm about 5 min ago. I have a 93 prelude s w/the f22a1 in it that just got totaled by some dumbass driver who hit me so im pickin up a 95 si this week. the Si has the "G22" swap 100% complete in it. Im going to get it compression and leak down tested before i buy it. i did test drive it however and i have got to say the car is wicked fast. ill keep everyone posted as to whats up. but i been doin as much research on it as possible and stumbled upon this thread. motor is legit

any updates on the g22 swap??? how is it done? i have a f22a1 block and i have a h22a head and was wondering how to do the build??

whats up guys i just joined this forunm about 5 min ago. I have a 93 prelude s w/the f22a1 in it that just got totaled by some dumbass driver who hit me so im pickin up a 95 si this week. the Si has the "G22" swap 100% complete in it. Im going to get it compression and leak down tested before i buy it. i did test drive it however and i have got to say the car is wicked fast. ill keep everyone posted as to whats up. but i been doin as much research on it as possible and stumbled upon this thread. motor is legit

Sounds cool man. You should start your own thread and post some pictures once you get the car...

Back