f23 head on f22 block??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pinky22889

I drive a 92 accord wagon with a stock f22 engine in it and i wanna go vtec. i was considering just doing an h22 swap, but i'd rather stick with the f22 block for the thicker cylinder walls in case i go for forced induction down the road. also, i am pretty sure a head would be cheaper than a whole engine.. to the best of my knowledge it should be a straight bolt on.. not too sure tho. also, i have no idea when it comes to what i'd hafta do to the ecu.. any ideas? i'd love to hear em before i do this with no real idea if it'll work or not

yes that will work but if i was you just spend the 600 bucks for a motor you will like it alot better

do a full f23 swap? prob not a bad idea... also can you recomend a good company to get a stroker kit for it from? ive been looking around but my internet skills and patience are incredibly low... almost gave up trying to figure out how to post a thread on this website... lol yeah... skills...

i think dart has them im not real sure on that one but if they have them get them there.if not try summit or jegs. but yea just buy a new f series vtec motor it will be more woth it

appreciate the help. from the vtec fblocks ive seen it looks like it'll be pretty damn near a direct fit. still a bunch of little things that are typical with any swap tho..

yea it will drop right in and bolt right up to your stock 5spd tranny all you need to do is run a few wires for vtec

Back