F23

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA6GSR

I am wondering if anyone has done an F series swap into any 88-91 HBs. If so what mounts did you use? which axles?

I want to know I am getting into so if anyone has any info on this swap please let me know.

thanks

An f series swap is similar to an h series swap. They both use the same mount positions and no one makes a bolt in kit. You will have to have custom mounts welded in. The f23 is obd2 which will require a good amount of rewiring. After reading this if you still plan on doing the swap best of luck to you.

thanks. I am gonna try to revert it back to OBD1 with a 94 VTEC ECU. I have access to a wrecked Accord so I will be getting a lot of wiring from it. It isnt fun unless there is a challenge involved.

what about the F does not allow the H series mounts to be used in the rex? i mean, it just sounds like if H and F use the same mount postions then the kit would be the same, does the F still have the alternator and stuff out front like the H, that possibly why? bisi's car was running an f18 last year, and yes before some noob trys to flame me, they do exist outta of rare edm car, so an F in a rex has been done

yes Bisi is famous for using the EDM motors.

I may have to talk with hasport or someone to see about them making me some mounts to make it work.

Bisi has only 2 different motors, his d15 he had and now an f22. Bisi only had to change one motor mount position and make custom parts to run it carborated. He didn't have to change the axles or hubs because he made a custom adapter plate so he could still use his d series tranny.

Back