F23A1 boost solutions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NCaccord

I am in the process of sourcing all the parts to boost my accord :) I was wondering the best engine management setup for controlling boost? I need to keep the car streetable and emissions compliant. any help will be much appreciated :)

[edit]its a 2000 accord coupe and I am looking for around 300hp and will be getting it tuned on a dyno.

crome is free...(or 150 bucks for professional...you can get it from < C R O M E >, P28, i think blanco is still selling one in our classified forum, and a wastegate...well where ever you get your turbo you can get your wastegate.

id suggest combining searches here and on google so you can have the knowledge to back up what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
believe me google has been seeing alot of bandwidth from me! ROFL
But from what I have read.. it wont pass emissions cause they will plug into the OBD port to scan.. and they will get nothing (if I convert to OBDI) and I will fail :cry: is this true? I have a hookup on the inspection but I havent been since last year and I have to go in June.. A friend told me they failed him (his first time going though) and I always just pull up give him 60 bucks and I get a sticker ROFL so I am a little wary.... as of right now I only have to put on a stock cat to pass.. but If the ECU will fail me the prollem will be bigger.

dont quote me, but i think the AEM EMS will allow the diagnostic computer to get a reading. If it doesnt, you are just gonna have to suck it up once a year and BUY an inspection.

Quoted post[/post]]
dont quote me, but i think the AEM EMS will allow the diagnostic computer to get a reading. If it doesnt, you are just gonna have to suck it up once a year and BUY an inspection.

If you run nearly stock compression you should be fine running your stock ecu for the inspection. Hold on to your stock injectors, ecu, and distributor, And just swap them in for the test. It's not like they are going to go into boost for the test. Then when you are finished, just take the car home and swap the stuff out. And I'm with Reiko, use a p28 and tune with crome or crome pro.

Well I went and talked to my tuner today and he recommended I get greddy emanage to stay OBDII compliant so thats what I am gonna go with for now... it will push the injectors and get me to my mild street goal (for now)... P.S I just got done doing a compression test

1-220
2-220
3-220
4-225

:) yay!

I plan on making a whole build up report thread for those who want to follow it... it will be some time as I began purchasing parts, the more parts Im figuring out I need ROFL I probably wont have everything for the full installation until late this summer... as of right now I only have the fuel pump and all my gauges on order.

Back