1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fabrics galore

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by 93stockhatch, Nov 10, 2003.

1. 93stockhatch

93stockhatch Banned

does anyone know where i can get some good fabrics and have different variety when covering door panels or makinr interior parts, let me know please :worthy:

2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

try some craft shop. they usually have anything from cammo to pink velour

3. Wycked Sniper

Wycked Sniper Senior Member

Definately try Jo-anns or your local fabric store. There's a million of em by different names :lol: . When covering custom fiberglass stuff (enclosures, door panels, etc.) you can always go with a nice tweed. Tweed is very forgiving when it comes to a surface that's not that smooth. You could also go with vinyl but it will require a much smoother surface. Good luck and have fun with it.

4. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

hehe or u could get some crushed velvet and have that lowrider style going on.

but back on topic...any fabric shop should have whatever you are looking for. also any upholstry shop can help you out too.

5. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

haha sweet. Next you could put a chandalier in the back like one of those rapper guys did. that was great. :lol:

6. 10ktgold

10ktgold Junior Member

i thought it was mexicans that did the chandalier thing , well around here anyway , also the flames stickers , lol , anyway , i went to jo-ann fibrics or walmart has fabric also ,"no harm intenden to mexicans"

7. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

look around on the internet and find some Gucci knock off fabric and be a Honda Gangster.

how funny would that be, climb the cage into a racing bucket and realize they have a gucci headliner.

8. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Some car on Import tuner a couple months ago actually had Gucci fabric accented on his Sparco's and also the shift boot, and i think other parts of the interior. Looked damn clean to me, i'd fuckin rock that shit

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted