fabrics galore

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does anyone know where i can get some good fabrics and have different variety when covering door panels or makinr interior parts, let me know please :worthy:

Definately try Jo-anns or your local fabric store. There's a million of em by different names :lol: . When covering custom fiberglass stuff (enclosures, door panels, etc.) you can always go with a nice tweed. Tweed is very forgiving when it comes to a surface that's not that smooth. You could also go with vinyl but it will require a much smoother surface. Good luck and have fun with it.

hehe or u could get some crushed velvet and have that lowrider style going on.

but back on topic...any fabric shop should have whatever you are looking for. also any upholstry shop can help you out too.

haha sweet. Next you could put a chandalier in the back like one of those rapper guys did. that was great. :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Nov 11 2003, 09:52 PM
haha sweet. Next you could put a chandalier in the back like one of those rapper guys did. that was great. :lol:

i thought it was mexicans that did the chandalier thing , well around here anyway , also the flames stickers , lol , anyway , i went to jo-ann fibrics or walmart has fabric also ,"no harm intenden to mexicans"

look around on the internet and find some Gucci knock off fabric and be a Honda Gangster.

how funny would that be, climb the cage into a racing bucket and realize they have a gucci headliner.

Some car on Import tuner a couple months ago actually had Gucci fabric accented on his Sparco's and also the shift boot, and i think other parts of the interior. Looked damn clean to me, i'd fuckin rock that shit

Back