1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook polls show conservative majority?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Capt. Orygun, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

2. 99sidude

99sidude Moderator Moderator VIP

I've been noticing this too with all the polls on Facebook. It gives me some hope that my age group isn't a complete generation of dumb fucks. The funny thing is, the youth vote is credited to giving Obama his victory. I think this shows what a great job the media did in brainwashing society to vote for Obama.

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I think one of the biggest issues surrounding the Obama administration right now, with concern to the general public is how the current economic crisis has fallen on their lap and how they are trying to fix it (or at least get things under control).

Honestly, I'm not sure that a conservative government would be coming up with anything better. Either way, life is too complicated to dwell on what-ifs.

4. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

facebook is REALLY liberal, actually.

problem is, even the liberals are starting to come off their obama high horse and realize they screwed up.

5. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

it's because they realize how much they are going to have to pay. voters are the ones who pay taxes. non-taxpayers are non-voters. i don't care how liberal you are, you are going to hate getting screwed by paying more taxes.

6. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

This here by yer answer matey! Most people are conservative in there day to day life. They just enjoy the feeling that comes along with being Progressive. You know, saving the Earth, the poor, the weak so on and so forth. They get to look down their nose at everyone else because they simply do not care about everyone as much as they do. When this isnt the case at all, I care about the Earth, the poor and the rest but when it starts directly impacting me and my family in our day to day life it pisses me off.

7. OGMatt

OGMatt Not a real OG lol

hey befriend me :D : Matt stelter, victoria bc

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted