Facebook polls show conservative majority?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been noticing this too with all the polls on Facebook. It gives me some hope that my age group isn't a complete generation of dumb fucks. The funny thing is, the youth vote is credited to giving Obama his victory. I think this shows what a great job the media did in brainwashing society to vote for Obama.

I think one of the biggest issues surrounding the Obama administration right now, with concern to the general public is how the current economic crisis has fallen on their lap and how they are trying to fix it (or at least get things under control).

Honestly, I'm not sure that a conservative government would be coming up with anything better. Either way, life is too complicated to dwell on what-ifs.

facebook is REALLY liberal, actually.

problem is, even the liberals are starting to come off their obama high horse and realize they screwed up.

it's because they realize how much they are going to have to pay. voters are the ones who pay taxes. non-taxpayers are non-voters. i don't care how liberal you are, you are going to hate getting screwed by paying more taxes.

it's because they realize how much they are going to have to pay. voters are the ones who pay taxes. non-taxpayers are non-voters. i don't care how liberal you are, you are going to hate getting screwed by paying more taxes.

This here by yer answer matey! Most people are conservative in there day to day life. They just enjoy the feeling that comes along with being Progressive. You know, saving the Earth, the poor, the weak so on and so forth. They get to look down their nose at everyone else because they simply do not care about everyone as much as they do. When this isnt the case at all, I care about the Earth, the poor and the rest but when it starts directly impacting me and my family in our day to day life it pisses me off.

hey befriend me :D : Matt stelter, victoria bc

Back