Facebook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Facebook is so much cooler than myspace! Plus they just added that extra picture feature...I use it all the time.

When one of my friends hooks up with somebody, its right to facebook I go!
When there's a cute guy sitting next to me in class...facebook!
To find out who the annoying person a floor above me who likes to play music loudly at 3am...facebook!

I'm such a part-time stalker...

myspace > facebook

you have to be enrolled in college to get a facebook account.

that's a lot less hotties available for one night stands.

because i will most likely never actually date someone I meet through myspace

just ass, straight up.

Well, unless you rate high on the gaydar, I don't see why you'd be getting random guys asking to be your friends.

Besides, you just deny all the guys, genius. :mrgreen:

:werd:

I'm using Facebook to hook back up with all my old college homies.

im on it, its alright. Ive met a few new ppl here at my school thru it, plus its a good way to get shit for classes.. and b, its not a ratemypic site, lol not even close.

Sorry, I just automatically assumed there were no more girls left on this site.

Since you leghumping asshats chase them all away. :p

Facebook is key in college.

Like last friday I met some random sober girl at a party and we danced and hit it off awesome, but my roomate started puking so I had to leave. (I'm always sober so this is a big deal.)

Then again, on saturday I'm at a different party, and I ran into the same girl. We hit it off again great, danced a bit, but then I ended up taking her home, as she was tired. I had to head back and pick up the rest of the friends at the party, so I kind of messed up and didn't get her digits. Luckily enough, I know which dorm she lives in on campus, so I facebooked her. Now I have a date this weekend. Facebook>>>myspace although I did meet some awesome girls on myspace.

Back