factory turbo'd galant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FUCK
this is urgent! there is this major douche bag that eats lunch with us at high school (uggh), and he is incessant that there was a usdm factory turbocharged galant. every day we tell him he is full of shit, however, i just happened over to the referenece area and pissedoffsol has this write-up of the previously stated vehicles. the fuckign galant is on the list! help... i need some answers please!
thanx

d

yup, 4g63, AWD if I am not mistaken Galant..............old school early 90's and yes they have lots of potential........

yeah its not a car everybody knows came with a turbo......next time ask before you make an idiot out of your self ....the kid knows more about this than you....lol...in HS i loved kids that thought the knew it all

seriously though, this kid is like hell bent that his galant (unmodified 94') runs 0-60 in under 7 seconds, that the new gen eclipses are turboed, and that people swap the late 90's eclipse engines in favor of the galants... i dont know much about mitsus but WTF! he is the bane to my existence and i have been defeated. lol. i have a feeling he was only right on this one by coincidence though...

d

to add icing to the proverbial cake, he also relentlessly rails that vtec isnt anything to be employed in light of larger displacement v-6's.

Originally posted by dosterschill@Jan 24 2005, 10:26 PM
to add icing to the proverbial cake, he also relentlessly rails that vtec isnt anything to be employed in light of larger displacement v-6's.
[post=450904]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not, really... it's a nice addition to help a high revving 4 cylinder breathe better across a broad range of engine speeds, but displacement > *.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 24 2005, 09:40 PM-->
dosterschill
@Jan 24 2005, 10:26 PM
[post=450904]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not, really... it's a nice addition to help a high revving 4 cylinder breathe better across a broad range of engine speeds, but displacement > *.
[post=450914]Quoted post[/post]​

Just get yourself a J-motor or C-motor.

VTEC V6... yum!

truly, brethren of knoweldge, we must fight and destroy such tools of ignorance and "but its only a 4-cylinder"-dom and all the FUCKING daniel ewings in the world.

What is it about galant owners?
Kid in my auto body class last semester has a kitted galant with 18's etc and tells us about how his SOHC auto galant runs 13s at the drag strip. then he tries to convince us that his galant weighs about 4,000 lbs. He was a nice kid, but perhaps the simple act of owning a galant saps away some intellect.

Back