fail of the day - attempted plane bombing - Detroit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the media and the government absolutely LOVE this type of shit

the government gets to grab more and more of our rights and freedoms from us under the guise of making us safer... and the masses are eager to let them

the media gets ass tons of money and influence over our lives by keeping the masses afraid of their own shadow
that is sooo true... the masses is giving up their freedom without a second throught.

You must not have met the average Alaskan. We are all sitting on stockpiles of armaments waiting for the shit to hit the fan. I'm completely serious.
You cannot invade Alaska. There will be a rifle behind every bank of snow.

Americans get taken advantage of because they are stupid and lazy. And no, I'm not talking about the terrorists, I'm talking about our own government going on profiteering ventures abroad, creating a global policy that has turned the worlds largest organized religion against our entire nation. Were it not for our quest of global domination we could be reinvesting in our nations infrastructure to secure our economic viability in the future. We could be spending the money used to pay our mercenary army on actually educating our young people and producing the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs. Instead we are dumbing down society, producing a flock of sheeple that don't care that the govt. uses "terrorist attacks" to strip us of our rights.
Meanwhile, the average joe either has no power to influence his "representatives" or doesn't give a shit. I hope that America gets attacked so many times by "terrorists" that whenever a politician even suggests we meddle in another nations affairs, he is tarred and feathered. Unfortunately, as I said before, Americans are so dumb and lazy, they allow the opposite to happen. We need more troops! We need to stop the terrorists in THEIR country before they get here! Guess what, when WE are in THEIR country, WE are the terrorists. We play semantics so that we're always the good guys, but guess what, if any other country treated the US like we treat Iraq/Afghanistan, I'd be setting roadside bombs blowing motherfuckers up.
:werd:

the netherlands and nigeria have both stated that they will be enforcing the use of the machines that can see through clothing.

its only a matter of time before they are enforced everywhere else.

well if anyone needed an excuse to get some bizarre genital piercings, id say this is it :thumbsup:

lmao

im going to get plastic surgery, have a 3 foot cock.
that way, if i go through the machine, there will be some interesting questions.

mainly, i have an issue with these machines because of my gf.
i personally wouldnt give a shit, i have no issues being naked in from of people, but my gf on the other hand, she would be one that would feel very violated by these machines.
also, there are many other precautions and bullshit measures they can take. they dont have to go through this much violation of personal rights

Last edited:
If anyone ever asks me, I'll show them off. Who cares?

if there is one line that is traditional and takes 3 hours, and one will get me through in 20 minutes by showing my junk on a scanner. well, here's a big happy cock, now let me through.

Next time I'm at the airport, I think I'll just strip naked, run my clothes through the xray machine, and stroll bare-ass through the metal detector. Maybe mime some goatse to the TSA on the other side.

Next time I'm at the airport, I think I'll just strip naked, run my clothes through the xray machine, and stroll bare-ass through the metal detector. Maybe mime some goatse to the TSA on the other side.

i was going to say that for expedited service through security: while naked, walk through the metal detector backwards performing a goatse to the the security desk.
but, please, for the love of god, poop beforehand. thats just gross.

Why? I'm sure "the US" gets hundreds if not thousands of "tips" a day, they can't investigate every single one. The only reason this even came up is because the guy did indeed actually try to go through with something. Besides, if the tip only came in a few weeks ago and the information given was indeed nonspecific, how are they supposed to do anything about it on a global scale in that time frame?

I agree with you completely, there isn't much they really could have done, but when someone's father calls in to tell you that their son has gone AWOL and has extremist views then you should at least throw him on a watch list or a no fly list...isn't that what they do to everyone and their grandmother these days? LOL...it just seems like if I have a few friends who have nothing but maybe a speeding ticket to their name on the no fly list, that an extremist son of some Nigerian would certain make the list...

The guy told the US embassy in Nigeria, and his son boarded the flight in Amsterdam...

If it was an American airport sure, but it was a Netherlands airport and the blame lies in their negligence just as much as if not more than the US govt.

I got detained twice on my trip back.... lol.

All because when I came into Germany this time, the guy didn't stamp my passport. The Germans freaked out when I tried to leave the country because there was no entry stamp. I have to tell them the names of everyone I'd talked to, and every place I'd been while in0country. After the interrogation, they finally let me fly, but didn't stamp my passport. When I got into US, they detained me again, because I had no stamp from another country on my passport, and they didn't see how I could have left the country and never entered another country. After I explained what happened, they "checked on it" and let me in.

now you're most likely on a watch list bc you have super spy tactics of entering and leaving a country with no documentation on your passport.

lol.

Back