Fail of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope, i will NEVER hire the tits.

a) odds are, she likely isn't that smart....
b) all the female staff will hate her
c) all the male staff will stare and lose productivity.

The only time a good set of tits counts is for a front desk to greet outside customers. other than that, i want the ugly smart chick in my office.

nope, i will NEVER hire the tits.

a) odds are, she likely isn't that smart....
b) all the female staff will hate her
c) all the male staff will stare and lose productivity.

The only time a good set of tits counts is for a front desk to greet outside customers. other than that, i want the ugly smart chick in my office.

What if it was a small company with you, her and one other employee?

new thread started.

no back on topic about making fun of this kid and thinking his friend "lost his ambition" and decided to get laid.

^ i just dont get how its fun to make fun of an 18yr old kid who did something that will greatly enhance his future standard of living.

I was really surprised to see the reactions from the first couple of people that responded. I wish you all realized what an amazing feat this was. If you only knew what it took to get to eagle scout, let alone the ridiculous amount of hard work it took to accomplish what this kid did. Quite honestly, i am amazed that this kid was able to do what he did. I'm eager to see how he applies himself to college and beyond.

And yes, i am an eagle scout.

I was really surprised to see the reactions from the first couple of people that responded. I wish you all realized what an amazing feat this was. If you only knew what it took to get to eagle scout, let alone the ridiculous amount of hard work it took to accomplish what this kid did. Quite honestly, i am amazed that this kid was able to do what he did. I'm eager to see how he applies himself to college and beyond.

And yes, i am an eagle scout.

seriously, i'm amazed he was able to do it too. i understand how difficult it is. yet, i wonder how much he would have gotten done if he went to a public school 8-10 hours a day, played sports, or had a part time job like the rest of us.

seriously, i'm amazed he was able to do it too. i understand how difficult it is. yet, i wonder how much he would have gotten done if he went to a public school 8-10 hours a day, played sports, or had a part time job like the rest of us.

So, you're saying that because he chose a different path in his life, it's acceptable to make fun of him?

I don't think anyone was making fun of him even what i said. i wasn't really making fun of him, it was just the way they wrote the story just was funny. Hell at least he is doing something good for his life instead of going off and doing drugs, drinking and getting some girl prego before he gets his life straight.

What if it was a small company with you, her and one other employee?
if shes out front, no big deal, like i said. but to work WITH her and have her in sight all day, no way. we'd get nothing done and end up with a sexual harasssment suit on us anyway.

learn from boiler room.

don't pitch the bitch. :p

So, you're saying that because he chose a different path in his life, it's acceptable to make fun of him?

no, i'm saying we should make fun of him for practically saying his friend failed at life because he chose something 99% of teenage boys would choose.

wow dude, way to take offense to talking about eagle scouts. i was in scouts, i was in the military, and i have acknowledged the achievement. relax a little bit.

actually nykole it going to cost me a penny for the online class I am taking for business management. but i got all grants and low income help.

and I get to sit at my comp. all day and play

What school are you using? I can get some of the grants and stuff like that too. Actually my hubby can transfer his GI Bill over to me, but I'm trying to talk him into using it himself. He's still slightly considering it, so I'm going to leave it alone in case he does decide to use it. He earned it.

I don't think anyone was making fun of him even what i said. i wasn't really making fun of him, it was just the way they wrote the story just was funny. Hell at least he is doing something good for his life instead of going off and doing drugs, drinking and getting some girl prego before he gets his life straight.

I agree. :)

What school are you using? I can get some of the grants and stuff like that too. Actually my hubby can transfer his GI Bill over to me, but I'm trying to talk him into using it himself. He's still slightly considering it, so I'm going to leave it alone in case he does decide to use it. He earned it.
you know it only lasts for so many years? if he doesn't start it before he's been out for 10 years, its gone.

My buddy was an eagle scout. He's going to ride a motorcycle around the world. Check it. I went from 6th grade through college with him. He's the most adventurous person I know.

you know it only lasts for so many years? if he doesn't start it before he's been out for 10 years, its gone.

He's still in. He has also thrown around the consideration of transferring it to our daughter, but he still has time to really think about it right now.

Back