Fail of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's still in. He has also thrown around the consideration of transferring it to our daughter, but he still has time to really think about it right now.
I see.

I haven't used mine yet, and I probably will transfer 50% of it to my kids, but I've got a while to think about that one lol

Not only did this kid set himself up for his future, but think of the time and money not wasted during this time. Say instead of blowing that 100 bucks on a date every weekend, he put it into a compounding interest account... not to mention money from school dances, yadda yadda. He'll be retired around 40.

Not only did this kid set himself up for his future, but think of the time and money not wasted during this time. Say instead of blowing that 100 bucks on a date every weekend, he put it into a compounding interest account... not to mention money from school dances, yadda yadda. He'll be retired around 40.

I don't think it said in the article, but I doubt he had a job, since he spent all his time doing this. I mean still- I'm sure it definately kept him out of trouble. That has 2 sides though- I mean- he learned a lot yes, and he has great experiences from all of this, but what about all the life experiences he missed out on? To each his own- he chose his path and I'm sure that he will do just fine. It just shows the difference between him and... most of us... ;)

Back