fake car chase

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 19 2005, 06:37 PM
you

are

a

fucking

LOSER!

Holy shit, you'd make B feel like a superstar...
[post=528678]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL i was saying that as i was scrolling down. except i said tool instead of loser.

what a fag

i take it you thought it shit? but i thought it was so well done! Didn't you get caught up in the thrill of the chase??

what exactly was wrong with the video?

you should be banned for intolerance! and rudeness!

Originally posted by omega2@Jul 19 2005, 05:45 PM
what exactly was wrong with the video?

you should be banned for intolerance! and rudeness!
[post=528688]Quoted post[/post]​

Top Ten Things Wrong With Your Video:

1. It Sucked
2. It Sucked
3. It Sucked
4. It Sucked
5. It Sucked
6. It Sucked
7. It Sucked
8. It Sucked
9. It Sucked
and 10. It Sucked

There you have it.

edit: And you should be banned for wasting my (and eveyone else's) oxygen.

1) I hate Rapidshare.

2) Maybe, when you were inspired to make this, it made sense, but dude, that really is....lame.

HA HA HA, you guys are rude, but I'm laughing out loud.

A dog chases his own tail, but I wouldn't videotape it.

92b16vx, you found it lame, others found it 'Pretty funny' 'pretty good'... obviously i agree with them as we share the same sense of humour. why, is that i crime here, having a different sense of humour? :ph34r:

lol

it was pretty lame. not the idea, but that it was so long and lame at the same time.

and civicious is just an ass like that.

DUDE!! i loved that video, looks good. looks just as good as a parapalegic pervert tyring to draw a pussy on an etch-a-sketch.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 19 2005, 07:45 PM
lol

it was pretty lame. not the idea, but that it was so long and lame at the same time.

and civicious is just an ass like that.
[post=528714]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf..Im lost..AGAIN.. :lol: I dont see anything....

Originally posted by omega2@Jul 20 2005, 12:29 AM
92b16vx, you found it lame, others found it 'Pretty funny' 'pretty good'... obviously i agree with them as we share the same sense of humour. why, is that i crime here, having a different sense of humour? :ph34r:
[post=528707]Quoted post[/post]​

Had you driven around in two different cars, then spliced it together, to make a "car chase", then ok, maybe, but you sitting in your bedroom, doing something that resembles, maybe, operating a vehicle, making no sounds other than an indiscernible mumbling sound, doing nothing slapstickish to keep my interest. basically, it's you sitting there droning, for two minutes, so no, I don't find a video, of you, sitting there doing nothing, interesting. Sorry. You see Will is being...well, Will. I am giving you constuctive critisism.

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 19 2005, 05:00 PM
still dont see anything guys...HELP PLEASE! :angry:
[post=528725]Quoted post[/post]​

you have to follow the directions on the site to actually see the video.

I dunno if I'd waste my time though.

Back