fake or real-- we landed on the moon.

:moon: landing

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Apollo 11 Moon Landings were faked by NASA

Proponents of the Apollo moon landing hoax accusations allege that the Apollo Moon Landings never took place, and were faked by NASA with possible CIA support. Enthusiasts of this theory claim that:

# The astronauts could not have survived the trip because of exposure to radiation
# The photos were altered: the Crosshairs on some photos appear to be behind objects, rather than in front of them where they should be
# The quality of the photographs is implausibly high.
# There are no stars in any of the photos, and astronauts never report seeing any stars from the capsule windows.
# Identical backgrounds in photos that are listed as taken miles apart.
# The moon's surface during the daytime is so hot that camera film would have melted.
# No blast crater appeared from the landing
# The launch rocket produced no visible flame.
# The flag placed on the surface by the astronauts flapped despite there being no wind on the Moon.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/chan...0601180200.html
national geographic says it was a hoax.
wtf?

i posted about this years ago.. every called me an asshat, i love a good conspiracy. lots of evidence supporting its fake.

hrmmmm.......I voted fake....

But I'm still undecided.....the technology was kinda good.....in that era...

granted we got robots and other crap going to other planets now...but notice no humans on any of the trips...

but....thousands of people watched the rockets launch...but a very few watched them come down....and yet nobody has spoken out about what the real story is. if they orbited the amout of time that they were suposedly to spend going to the moon....then the russians would have picked it up on their radar...and someone from over there would have piped up by now.... :confused:

Come on, they just colorized the film and did voice over. Real convincing. edit: for the google video.

And it's not fake.

And btw:

"national geographic says it was a hoax.
wtf?"

No they dont, they have a program about idiots who believe that crap. Just like Holocaust deniers.

Quoted post[/post]]
# There are no stars in any of the photos, and astronauts never report seeing any stars from the capsule windows.
I seen this when National Geographic had it on tv. I only saw bits and pieces but they proved the theory that I quoted wrong. They were that it's just like being in front of your house trying to look at stars but you can't see any because of the street lights. Therefore the light from the moon would just completely block your vision of the lights from the stars.

I'm more willing to believe in the "Moongate" theories, where we went, and we never stopped going since. I want to believe we have a base there and an operation and everything.

Frankly, Richard Hoagland present more interesting Moon facts than anyone else. The flag was not flapping. The surface of the moon is not so hot to melt anything. It's very cold on the moon. No flame was produced because rockets flames did not lift the probe off the surface - propulsion jets look MUCH different in space than they do on the ground an in atmosphere. The radiation is nominal in the LD, and there would be no "crater" because the lander... landed. It didn't slam into the surface at thousands of miles per hour.

The creator of the show is a fucking twit, these observations are retarded and the whole idea that NatGeo is going to negate our work to get to the moon insults me as a scientific minded person, an intelligent human and mostly as a proud American. May they rot in hell, and may god have mercy on their souls.

moon_tiny.jpg

i saw a show about it on either discovery or history one itme a long time ago. they had some old guy on there that was a former nasa employee. he said in the months before the launch that they rehearsed and practiced the landing out in the desert over and over again. he said it was setup alot like a movie studio and that each one of them was recorded.

whose to say they didnt just air a recording in order to beat the russians?

at this point, i wouldnt put much past our government

real, period. It would be hard not to get to the moon with all the technology we have at our fingertips.

radioisotope thermoelectric generators can certainly power something long enough to get it to the moon and stay there for years.

the RCC tiles on the shuttle and fibrous silica ceramic tiles can withstand re-entry heat.

everyone knows the computer technology isn't' the problem...

go sit in on an AIAA conference and tell me its fake.... fuckin hippies

and this is the idiot's guide to explaining all of those things you posted in the most non-technical sense i've ever read...

http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/Conspiracy/moon.htm

It probably won't be too hard right now but back with what they had, I would doubt it. In one of the shows on history channel they showed a very fucked up russian that was in space for only a few minutes; effected by radiation.

We wont know until someone lands on the moon again with better evidence to back it up.

Also, on that "idiots" guide, it says the flag is not flapping, but jut moving around weightlessly. If so, how does the flag keep its form? Wouldnt it float around the shaft.

here's something that challenges the landing: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

well obviously the flag is attached to the flagpole.

there is a center of gravity and moment of inertia created about the flag pole.
in the video, the astronaut is grabbing the flag pole making it move.

otherwise, a still photograph showing a flag flapping?? i dont' get it....

also, all of the things i mentioned, at least material related were available in early 1960's.

discovery channel had a great show refuting all the bullshit hoax claims a while back... they tried to duplicate the moon landing in the desert where it was supposed to have been hoaxed...

Quoted post[/post]]
discovery channel had a great show refuting all the bullshit hoax claims a while back... they tried to duplicate the moon landing in the desert where it was supposed to have been hoaxed...

Do you remember the name of it? It would be nice to hear all from both sides.

it was pretty good... i'll see if i can dig it up... i dont' recall off hand

i can't find the name... it might have been history channel or science channel... one of those types of things...

but here is a good article i found...

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/as....htm?list129602

note that non government labs have tested and examined moon rocks and none of them refute their origin

Back