Fake Sequential Shifter???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YBLEGAL

Regular Member w/ Cheese
Has anyone seen this before? Actually used it? Know where to buy it? Looks like it will turn our H style tranny into a fake sequential shifter. i have a video of it in action, but it's nothing special if you've seen a sequential shift before...

I got the pics from some dude's site. Looks like he lives in russia. Here's the site: HONDA but uh, you wont find anything on it. he doesnt even have the pics publicly posted. ....don't ask how i got them ;)

but yeah. looks tight. want more info. anyone?

edit ps: in the video, it looks like he still uses the clutch, if you were wondering

Last edited:
Badass. I've heard about these though- the concept is nothing new- probably just the way he did it. I'd love to have one!

yeah too bad my B series trans doesn't use cables to select gears... it only works with bowdens. that link to that post is rather lenghty, i'll save you the time of reading and tell you that he was sellin them (limited) for 1600 euros. but i doubt he's still doing it. idk hell, if you by one, let me know! lol

it's possible to make one for the shift rod, but the cable seems easier. Pretty cool, but doesn't actually increase shift speed?

Also, this is good for the K-series guys, which also use cable transmissions.

it might increase shift speed, but for certian it makes you more consistant. it has an electromagnetic helper that interfaces with some software that can be configured for delay between gears, and how much force to put on each shift. If you calibrate it very well, it might make you quicker. it can shift as fast as your syncros can line up.

Back