falken azenis rt 615

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tazinva

Ok so I'm getting near the competition of my lsvtec I have been working on its going in a 4 door dc integra. Stoked !! I have been on the search for a good ,no great set of tires for the car. They will be going on a set of 15'' rota slips a friend of mine told me to use the falkens. I'm going to take to a few road races near me and have fun. Has anyone use this tire and what do u think. Thanks

Awesome tire. They no longer sell the RT615 anymore though. Their new tire is the RT615k which is even better than the original RT615.

I have these. The grip is great but they got noisy really quick, wore out fast, and they suck in the rain. Not that good for a DD imo. I guess those traits are acceptable if you plan on road racing:)

The tire you use will vary greatly depending on what you intend to do with the car... so giving a recomendation without that information is moot.

Thanks guys I live in VA so the weather is all messed up anyway so I'm looking for a good all around tire but with lots of grip it will be a dd but I work 5 mins from the house so it not a long drive so is there a tire that anyone has had great luck with if I'm going to spend the money I hope to get the best for the money

I like my nexen n5000's. And they are excellent in the snow, I make it up mountains roads with my front bumper pushing snow LOL.

Back