1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

falken azenis rt 615

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by tazinva, Dec 29, 2011.

1. tazinva

tazinva Member

Ok so I'm getting near the competition of my lsvtec I have been working on its going in a 4 door dc integra. Stoked !! I have been on the search for a good ,no great set of tires for the car. They will be going on a set of 15'' rota slips a friend of mine told me to use the falkens. I'm going to take to a few road races near me and have fun. Has anyone use this tire and what do u think. Thanks

2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Awesome tire. They no longer sell the RT615 anymore though. Their new tire is the RT615k which is even better than the original RT615.

3. 99sidude

99sidude Moderator Moderator VIP

I have these. The grip is great but they got noisy really quick, wore out fast, and they suck in the rain. Not that good for a DD imo. I guess those traits are acceptable if you plan on road racing:)

4. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

The tire you use will vary greatly depending on what you intend to do with the car... so giving a recomendation without that information is moot.

5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

hate the tires. get ES100s... azenis suck in anything that isnt 75-90 degree weather.

6. tazinva

tazinva Member

Thanks guys I live in VA so the weather is all messed up anyway so I'm looking for a good all around tire but with lots of grip it will be a dd but I work 5 mins from the house so it not a long drive so is there a tire that anyone has had great luck with if I'm going to spend the money I hope to get the best for the money

7. josh_crewdson@y

josh_crewdson@y New Member

I like my nexen n5000's. And they are excellent in the snow, I make it up mountains roads with my front bumper pushing snow LOL.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted